Attention! Blog abandoned until further notice. In lieu of it, check out my Flickr. More info.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

it happens every day

But it's still amazing, huh? Praise God for creating things like this!





























































The last picture is of Joseph Tollefson. All of the photos in this post we're taken on the Barretos' property in Union County yesterday. There was a birthday party there for Mrs. Bakker and Mrs. Barreto, who are both to turn 50 shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are all just gorgeous. I don't have any kind of great setting for sunset shots... just the houses across the street, bleh. But these! The one through the tall grass and the other through the tree... well, let's just say I'm jealous. The swing one is very creative, too!

LeeAnna said...

Very nice colors. I always love a good sunset pictures. I think these are some of my favorites our off all of your pictures. Good job Nat! Very cool:)