Attention! Blog abandoned until further notice. In lieu of it, check out my Flickr. More info.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

posting again

I have been rather discouraged to post here for two reasons: (1) I haven't been all that happy about my photography, and (2) I like to upload full size to my blog so people can use them, but the upload speed of a dial-up internet connection is painfully slow.

However, I decided I'm not going to let that get in my way so much. I'm going to start uploading photos resized to 1600x1200 pixels (or widescreen variants). This will let me get it out more easily and often, so you can critique it. Yay! I'm going to put these photos under the tag 1600x1200 for reference.

And, if you so please, you may keep up through my blog feed, or email and the like.

No comments: